Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Photo shoot with Sherra Hall


Hello Everyone, Hope you all had a Great summer...


Here I am writing a blog and share my experience that I had with Sherra Hall.

We had so much fun in doing the photo shoot. We had two photo shoot in 2 different days.  For the first time we went to the Forks, It was really HOT outside and we couldn't get to do much, then 2nd time we did at the hill and It was a perfect weather, perfect setting that matches her personality. There was so many funny thing that happened during the session, as least it make our memories more fun.


So check out the website and Sherra's expression in her experience with us. .

Website:http://www.mvaphotography.ca/PhotographyBusiness-2/Family/Sherra-Hall

Sherra's Experience  

"I had a great experience with MVA Photography! The photographer was very open to all my suggestions and very easy to work with. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera; so much so, in fact, that she allowed me to be my silly, free-spirited self without constantly telling me what to do, how to stand, and where to look. The session was really relaxed and casual, sipping bubble tea and having a good time collaborating on some great photo ops - though, we did have a run in with some hungry geese! Thank you MVA Photography for letting me be me and capturing this on film!"
Looking forward to do more photo works with her in nearly future

It was really fun working with you Sherra. Thanks for choosing MVA Photography.

MVA Photography
Michael & Vanecia Austria 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment