Friday, June 3, 2016

Birthmarks with Jodi Knox


This beautiful lady name Jodi Knox, she has been my friend for a long time.  She came to us and wanted to have a photo shoot, mostly focus on her birthmark.  Why birthmarks you asked?   She was born with birthmark on her neck, arm and some on her back.  Beautiful marks you could ever see.  God has a reason why she has those marks. 


She shared us the story about why she want the photo session focus on her birthmarks. We were touched by her stories.  Let her tell her story and for you to see the picture and understand the story.

God is amazing who created this beautiful lady with the birthmarks.


"Hey is that chocolate milk on your neck?" "Nope it's a birthmark, when God made me he did some finger painting!" "Oh, cool, wanna play?"
As a kid when birthmark questions came my way I was never embarrassed or ashamed because I really did think my birthmark was cool, something to be celebrated, bragged about even.  Birthmarks have long been covered up, removed or hidden.  It is time to celebrate the priceless masterpiece that you are, because it truly is a part of what makes you special and unique.  Join me and celebrate your own unique birthmarks. 
Instagram - birthmarkgal
#BragOnBirthmarks





No comments:

Post a Comment